Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Web 2.0 Here we come!

As an internet user I am very much fond of it. All my work is on it. I feel that I can't live without the internet because it has taken so much of me. Whenever i need anything I go to the internet, I forgot what encyclopedias look like! I use the internet for fun and research. But before the launching of web 2.0 I wasn't much interested in how things work. As long as I find what i am looking for i have no problem but when web 2.0 arrived bit by bit I became curious how it's all put together. Why some people's world revolves around the internet. How the internet is a black whole sucking everything and everyone into it. Why? What is the big deal? Actually there is a huge big of deal because Web 2.0 made people so much aware of things. It's all because when things where happening infront of me i couldn't believe my eyes. It was so evolved with technology and so much to learn. Learning is a huge process there's so much to learn and so little time!

1 comment:

joy.a said...

Web 2.0 also made a great difference in my life! Web 2.0 made the internet so much fun. It's easier to interact with our friends and all users all around the world. Web 2.0 did make everything around me so much easier!!

 
Creative Commons License
Daddy's little girl by Georgina watson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.